Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indeed a very nice thread for knowing about each other. :)
I am currently unemployed as i am preparing for bank exams. I was working as Office-co-ordinator till last year.I have joined this website long time back for gaining knowledge & trying to make some money for my pocket expenses by contributing to the best i can.
[quote]I am a doctor (Homeopath)and practising online homeopathy where I deal with the patients online from all over world. I started this online work recently couple of months back , its not yet full fledge practice but hope to grow soon.[/quote]
Explain in details about online treatment so that we can contact with you .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am working as a Gis engineer in a Company as my salary is less so I concentrated on part time jobs.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am working as a Gis engineer in a Company as my salary is less so I concentrated on part time jobs.

GIS?
I have also worked in GIS before.....
But years before

Meera sandhu
Oh thats good then why you left the job in which company you have done job.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It was one month after my marriage....I worked in government sector..though temporary job. After 8 months I quit the job, because my husband got transferred to Kottayam. Till now, I have never worked in any firm, after that..

In Vikas Bhavan, we were drawing images to categorize land, water bodies, paddy fields under cultivation, populated area.....and we then code them under different groups

Meera sandhu

It was one month after my marriage....I worked in government sector..though temporary job. After 8 months I quit the job, because my husband got transferred to Kottayam. Till now, I have never worked in any firm, after that..

In Vikas Bhavan, we were drawing images to categorize land, water bodies, paddy fields under cultivation, populated area.....and we then code them under different groups

What is GIS? :unsure:

Is it a firm which work for agricultural things or what? :unsure:
[

What is GIS? :unsure:

Is it a firm which work for agricultural things or what? :unsure:

It's image processing

Meera sandhu
Was it not transferable? You have lost a good job.Why are you not trying for another?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Was it not transferable? You have lost a good job.Why are you not trying for another?

It was only a temporary post. Then we got a child. I don't want to go to job leaving her in the hands of a servant....we were not in home town...so...

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.