Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I think minimum educational qualification should be imposed to all these persons. [/quote]

Yes, that too and some sort of an intelligence test be designed exclusively for these people! Unless they pass that, they should not be allowed to enter the elections!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]I think minimum educational qualification should be imposed to all these persons.

Yes, that too and some sort of an intelligence test be designed exclusively for these people! Unless they pass that, they should not be allowed to enter the elections![/quote]

Yes, I have quoted before also. For every government service, a minimum qualification is fixed. Then why not it is applicable for members of parliament?

Meera sandhu
And what about DP yadav and Raja Bhaiyya? What was the big deal? Does it give a sign of things to come?

Chief Minister forms his cabinet. We as citizens are not so much concerned with whom the C.M. appoints. We are concerned with performance of the government. The government has just been formed. we must wait and see performance of government.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Also I think a retirement age should be there.Else they may say something and change in next minute!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Also I think a retirement age should be there.Else they may say something and change in next minute!

Yes....of course....
A law should be brought into effect...one person can be MLA or MP for certain number of times only. It will give young people more oppurtunity

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I think minimum educational qualification should be imposed to all these persons.

Yes, that too and some sort of an intelligence test be designed exclusively for these people! Unless they pass that, they should not be allowed to enter the elections!

Yes, I have quoted before also. For every government service, a minimum qualification is fixed. Then why not it is applicable for members of parliament? [/quote]

That's because their qualification is only sackfuls of money to get past the doors of the parliament!

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I think minimum educational qualification should be imposed to all these persons.

Yes, I have quoted before also. For every government service, a minimum qualification is fixed. Then why not it is applicable for members of parliament?

That's because their qualification is only sackfuls of money to get past the doors of the parliament![/quote]

They would agree on just one point without any debate- Hike in allowances and salaries. Nothing else. Do you think any one would accept any of these qualifications to be part of their candidature?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They would agree on just one point without any debate- Hike in allowances and salaries. Nothing else. Do you think any one would accept any of these qualifications to be part of their candidature?

Never even dream about it...
also they are very jealous if they see educated people among them...this happened to Sasi Tharoor.
Everyone in the party was not satisfied till he was brought down. isn't it?

Meera sandhu

also they are very jealous if they see educated people among them...this happened to Sasi Tharoor.

Don't think for a moment there are not enough educated persons in different houses but they prefer to act the way they do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I wouldn't say jealousy for Shashi Tharoor brought him down, it was his own foolishness is certain matters!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.