Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Never even dream about it...
also they are very jealous if they see educated people among them...this happened to Sasi Tharoor.
Everyone in the party was not satisfied till he was brought down. isn't it?

I wouldn't say jealousy for Shashi Tharoor brought him down, it was his own foolishness is certain matters!

Actually he was a business man rather than a politician. Yet, I would like to say, even Congress people don't like him.
My vote has gone to waste box :( :(

Meera sandhu
[quote]sunil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Never even dream about it...
also they are very jealous if they see educated people among them...this happened to Sasi Tharoor.
Everyone in the party was not satisfied till he was brought down. isn't it?

I wouldn't say jealousy for Shashi Tharoor brought him down, it was his own foolishness is certain matters!

Actually he was a business man rather than a politician. Yet, I would like to say, even Congress people don't like him.
My vote has gone to waste box [/quote]

Sad!! He is not a businessman but a bureaucrat with absolutely no tact, and without fail always managed to put his foot in his own mouth!! :laugh: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The biggest drawback of Shashi Tharoor is that he is totally cut off from common people and he is arrogant. He dubs the economy class in Air Lines as 'cattle class'. It can be well imagined what he would say about Indian Railways. He is sarcastic but not constructive enough to do anything positive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He promised many new things for Thiruvananthapuram....he even said that he will change the face of capital city.We believe him seeing he is a very intelligent and talent fellow. Votes of full youths of our district went to him that he won with a majority of 1 lakh votes.
But he comes to our state only for inaugurations :cheer: :cheer: (and for his own marriage reception parties :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Meera sandhu
There are many people in wrong places where they do not deserve or belong to. They may be good in their own professions but not in other places. Every place has its own way of working and decorum.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]The biggest drawback of Shashi Tharoor is that he is totally cut off from common people and he is arrogant. He dubs the economy class in Air Lines as 'cattle class'. It can be well imagined what he would say about Indian Railways. He is sarcastic but not constructive enough to do anything positive. [/quote]

That is what caused his downfall! He thinks he is far superior above the rest of the people! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The biggest drawback of Shashi Tharoor is that he is totally cut off from common people and he is arrogant. He dubs the economy class in Air Lines as 'cattle class'. It can be well imagined what he would say about Indian Railways. He is sarcastic but not constructive enough to do anything positive.

There are many such people who are peoples elected representative but they know nothing about people or their problems. Please do not say we elected them. they come from back doors. Via Rajya Sabha, the Upper house.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes if a educated person is on a high post the our country rise up and become successful as other country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.