Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of our representatives in parliament and legislatures have good education qualifications and other attributes. A member in a post above referred to Akhiklesh. Akhilesh has been sent to his present position even though there are no prescribed qualifications. The political parties and electors know as to who suits for political posts. In fact, education level of of parliamentarians and legislators is constantly going up. Let us not bring rigidity in the system. Unlike bureaucrat, a politician has no rigid job. A politician may be allotted any ministry- agriculture, defence, home, Industries, foreign affairs and so on. He cannot be expected to possess all qualifications. On the other hand, the bureaucrats have fixed jobs. An IPS officer will be always in police or security departments. An expert in finance will be in economic jobs like R.B.I., Min of Finance etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every where corruption and many educated people are not interested in politics.50% 60% polling proves it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But, a person who doesn't have an SSLC, can he be educational minister? How can a illiterate person rule educational department of the whole state? Can he make suitable decisions?

Meera sandhu
But, a person who doesn't have an SSLC, can he be educational minister? How can a illiterate person rule educational department of the whole state? Can he make suitable decisions?

Political parties that field candidates know who suits what. We vote candidates not for their individual worth but on party symbols. If you bother so much about prescribing qualifications, there is no need for elections at all. Just promote the bureaucrats to ministerial jobs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But It is my opinion that a candidate should be given more importance than a party symbol,Who will work for us,for general public.He may be from any party.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't say only intellectual fellows should be admitted to Parliament. Yet, they should at least have any degree in hand

Meera sandhu
I don't say only intellectual fellows should be admitted to Parliament. Yet, they should at least have any degree in hand

Degree? No he/she must know how to use his knowledge in best way, he should behave like an educated one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The central issue is surely not that educated people or bureaucrats should be inducted into politics or not rather the paramount need is to ensure that our legislators are enlightened enough to uphold the demanding standards of the job. Political skills can't be learned in the vaccuum or through some black or white magic!!! True education is supposed to inculcate certain values.

Degree? No he/she must know how to use his knowledge in best way, he should behave like an educated one.

Yet...educational qualification is important. Education gives many things to us. It help us to behave in a more cultural way, sure.
In present conditions, illiterate person means he doesn't know even basics.

Meera sandhu
Although it is equally true that degrees and true education are not synonymous!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.