The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now it is your turn to upload your photo.

Who ? me?
I have uploaded it once. Didn't you like your niece's photo? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Who ? me?
I have uploaded it once. Didn't you like your niece's photo? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It is best and best but want to see my aniyathi once more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Who ? me?

Such a lovely chettan!!!!
I will send you personally. Ok??? :P

Meera sandhu

Who ? me?

Such a lovely chettan!!!!
I will send you personally. Ok??? :P

OK.

How profile picture help us.I am telling a true story.
Yesterday I opened my Facebook account and saw a man just like one of my brother in law.I guessed and contact him. yes he is that. I told it to my wife and then and there I contract him and he responded. Then he called us through video calling and saw him and his wife also. The brother and sister talked after 12 years and felt so happy.
This is done for profile picture.

I still have the same answer i like mine most for obvious reasons.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yesterday I opened my Facebook account and saw a man just like one of my brother in law.I guessed and contact him. yes he is that. I told it to my wife and then and there I contract him and he responded. Then he called us through video calling and saw him and his wife also. The brother and sister talked after 12 years and felt so happy.

Is it a story or ?????
What about the other story, you were to mail me? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Is it a story or ?????
What about the other story, you were to mail me? :woohoo:
It is true and it happens in yesterday.

even i too easily catch and contact my old school friends on facebook through watching their facebook profile pic only.

a.s.
I have two Facebook accounts one is for my real life friends and family members and another for my professional purpose, I never mix them both.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.