The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I lke my profile picture the most and it is the best....... lol[/quote]
yes funny answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I lke my profile picture the most and it is the best....... lol

yes funny answer.[/quote]

Of course..
If prize is distributed for best responses....of course, you will get the first.... Man without face :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I lke my profile picture the most and it is the best....... lol

yes funny answer.

Of course..
If prize is distributed for best responses....of course, you will get the first.... Man without face [/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7015]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is he man without face? :laugh:

If he likes his profile pic then i think he might be liking everyone's profile pic. :laugh:
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I lke my profile picture the most and it is the best....... lol

yes funny answer.

Of course..
If prize is distributed for best responses....of course, you will get the first.... Man without face

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7015]}[/quote]

Have you added his face?

Meera sandhu
Ketang don't worry add this face this is nice one. :laugh:
To be very frank i like my own profile picture for obvious reasons. this kid is the most loved one for me in this world so this is the most loved profile pic for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ketang don't worry add this face this is nice one. :laugh:

Then he will need half of the Boddunan page to get this enlarged version of avatar :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
We should post our original picture once then we can be more familiar. What do you think?

Ram, your idea is good. Soon im going to add my original pic as my profile picture. :cheer:

Vinu
We should post our original picture once then we can be more familiar. What do you think?

Ram, your idea is good. Soon im going to add my original pic as my profile picture. :cheer:

Is your PC ready ready now?
Am eagerly waiting to see my Thampi's original photo on screen :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.