The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should post our original picture once then we can be more familiar. What do you think?

Ram, your idea is good. Soon im going to add my original pic as my profile picture. :cheer:

Is your PC ready ready now?
Am eagerly waiting to see my Thampi's original photo on screen :P

Akka, PC is always ready but, i am not getting enough time to sit on pc. If i sit, my bad luck power went off. As today it was happened. :laugh:

Soon i will upload my picture here. :cheer:

Vinu
Ketang don't worry add this face this is nice one. :laugh:

Then he will need half of the Boddunan page to get this enlarged version of avatar :evil: :evil:

He can reduce it and can fit it on his profile. :)
[quote]Ram, your idea is good. Soon im going to add my original pic as my profile picture. [/quote]
At least one friend heard my appeal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Ram, your idea is good. Soon im going to add my original pic as my profile picture.

At least one friend heard my appeal.[/quote]

It's not you, but his akka who has already selected a picture and requested him to upload that new avatar. He is really a handsome guy.
So, unmarried girls......I am offering you a treat!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
I think viondh is having his picture in the zurker.com site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasi, you are right. My bad luck boddunan is not opening here in my office and my personnel PC crashed this week monday :( :(

Luckily i have all the pictures in my camera. So, i will update it as soon as possible. :)
0005ff_2012-05-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu

Sasi, you are right. My bad luck boddunan is not opening here in my office and my personnel PC crashed this week monday :( :(

Luckily i have all the pictures in my camera. So, i will update it as soon as possible. :)

Akka waiting

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7054]}

Meera sandhu
these days i found the profile picture of sunny ji very good.if i am not wrong its the pic of his grand son i guess.

a.s.
Kanna, you heard my word and uploaded your photo. Looking really nice :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now it is your turn to upload your photo.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.