Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some of my friends say that am as before and some says i have changed. I dont understand whether i changed or not. But i have improved my communication and fighting skills

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i am a loud speaker on my childhood and now im totally silent.. :cheer:

But I have changed from silent award film to stereo added microphone :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But, still Im loud to my family members and friends. :woohoo:

Vinu
Before I used to be calm in my family too as I used to afraid of my parents and even others. Now I have been bold enough to face any person.

I will behave childish with my wife as she is a small girl for me I will become son to him and play with her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I behave as big person with my parents. I never make them that am a kid.

There is lot of difference between wife and parents. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

some of my friends say that am as before and some says i have changed. I dont understand whether i changed or not. But i have improved my communication and fighting skills

i know it now....your English communication skills :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
What you know it sandhya. Is my communication is good or bad. Be frank. If it is positive or negative. I dont mind. If it is positive, I feel my hard work is useful and if it is negative then i need to work some more.

I behave as big person with my parents. I never make them that am a kid.

But i always behave as a kid in front of my parents as i know i will remain a kid for them. :)
If i behave as kid then my parents never give me individuality to me

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.