Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some of childhood habits leave us naturally and some still stay with us. As a kid I was never fussy with food and which I am still not!!

Who knows!!!! :cheer:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6261]}
Hi Sandhya unlike you i was a chatterbox in the childhood but i have been changed a lot and now i am silent boy sometime friends of my childhood say this and get surprised to see me. :)

Is it your settled family life that changed you......? :P

Or may be due to the offline responsibilties my nature has changed. :)
@Sandya and sunil

I have a habit of biting nails not sucking finger.
when am a child I never concentrated on beauty. But now am a lady, So I concentrated on beauty. so for looking beautiful my hands also should look beautiful so if nails are there then only hands look beautiful. so like that I stopped biting nails

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sandya and sunil

when am a child I never concentrated on beauty. But now am a lady, So I concentrated on beauty. so for looking beautiful my hands also should look beautiful so if nails are there then only hands look beautiful. so like that I stopped biting nails

Never mind, keep biting nails, there are artificial nails available in different designs and easy to use. No need of nail polish also. Use while going out and keep in your dressing table. Bite your nails as much as you like. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sandya and sunil

Actually people bit nails due to tensions :evil:

Meera sandhu
i am a loud speaker on my childhood and now im totally silent.. :cheer:

Vinu

But I have changed from silent award film to stereo added microphone :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

It happens with the maturity most of the people are loud in childhood but become calm when they grow up. :)

It happens with the maturity most of the people are loud in childhood but become calm when they grow up. :)

You also turned silent. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

You also turned silent. Isn't it?

Yes people who now see me now get surprised to see me as i have changed a lot. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.