Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know i changed any childhood character but I know I have stopped nail biting habbit

Really nice
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6255]}

Meera sandhu
In childhood I was very bad tempered but now i changed this and Now i don't like quarrel .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi Sandhya unlike you i was a chatterbox in the childhood but i have been changed a lot and now i am silent boy sometime friends of my childhood say this and get surprised to see me. :)
Hi Sandhya unlike you i was a chatterbox in the childhood but i have been changed a lot and now i am silent boy sometime friends of my childhood say this and get surprised to see me. :)

Is it your settled family life that changed you......? :P

Meera sandhu
I forgot to tell you the biggest change of my childhood. Now I am no more sucking my thumb and drinking milk in a glass in place of bottle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I forgot to tell you the biggest change of my childhood. Now I am no more sucking my thumb and drinking milk in a glass in place of bottle.

Sarala has quoted it before :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Sarala has quoted it before :cheer:

That means Sarla has as strong will power as mine. I congratulate her. I hope she does not start it again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That means Sarla has as strong will power as mine. I congratulate her. I hope she does not start it again.

I think most of us suck thumb at our childhood. I should confess, me too :P ...till 3 or 4 years. When I went to school, automatically it ended.

My girl also had this bad habit years before......but only till she was 6 months old. One day, that finger got stuck behind a cup board door and she got a wound. After that, till now, she never suck her hand.
"Urvasi shaapam upakaaraam aayi".....means Urvasi's curse became a help :) :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Some of childhood habits leave us naturally and some still stay with us. As a kid I was never fussy with food and which I am still not!!
Some of childhood habits leave us naturally and some still stay with us. As a kid I was never fussy with food and which I am still not!!

Who knows!!!! :cheer:
idea-sharing_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.