Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If i behave as kid then my parents never give me individuality to me

Yes that's true :) .But then too i like to be like kid in front of my parents. :woohoo:
If i behave as kid then my parents never give me individuality to me

First kid is always treated as elder ones by parents :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
No never. If the first kid is girl then she will be treated as kid until she leave that home. So first kid who is a girl should never behave as a small kid.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No never. If the first kid is girl then she will be treated as kid until she leave that home. So first kid who is a girl should never behave as a small kid.

I don't agree.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

This is not all are correct as no one will agree on this... :blink:

Vinu
In every house the youngeronce are treated till the end as a small kid.

What you know it sandhya. Is my communication is good or bad. Be frank. If it is positive or negative. I dont mind. If it is positive, I feel my hard work is useful and if it is negative then i need to work some more.

I talked to 2 Boddunan members, you and Swetha. Both can communicate in English very effectively. I am feeling shy before you :huh:

Meera sandhu

I don't agree.

I too!
I am elder of my home and my brother younger. Even at the age of 4-5, everyone treated me as a big girl. Actually, I am the eldest of mother's family and also, among the neighbours, I was not a 'Choti'.

But it helped me to attain maturity at younger age itself. But, now , I am behaving like a kid :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
What you know it sandhya. Is my communication is good or bad. Be frank. If it is positive or negative. I dont mind. If it is positive, I feel my hard work is useful and if it is negative then i need to work some more.

I talked to 2 Boddunan members, you and Swetha. Both can communicate in English very effectively. I am feeling shy before you :huh:

WHY...?? :huh:

Vinu
Sheeja, communicating in English is not a big thing. It is very simple. Just make friends with the people who dont know your language and try communicate with them in English. Then automatically you will get fluency. You know one thing, I communicate well with friends but I cannot talk in any office meeting, I will become slow. and some times I cant even speak properly as I slip in the middle of the speach. Actually I worked in 2 companies and I used to stay in a hostel where most of the girls are from different states and dont know my language. So I took it as a advantage and I made friendship with every girl in the hostel and develop the language.

You didnt worked like me. If i also god married like you then i may like you. So there is no need to feel shy. More over take this as an advantage and try to communicate in english as much as possible with the people.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.