Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My father's friend is from south and he makes a very good omelette and he also adds a little milk while making the omelette.
My father has learned from him and he too do those experiment to make a good omelette.

Want to make each day Accountable

My father's friend is from south and he makes a very good omelette and he also adds a little milk while making the omelette.
My father has learned from him and he too do those experiment to make a good omelette.

Let me try and reply.
I always add green chillies, pepper powder, onion/shallots and salt and fry it in coconut oil :)

Meera sandhu
Here is a sensible tip to avoid headache or to get instant relief from headache stay away from noisy surroundings, lights and also people who have knack to create headache :laugh: :P

Let me try and reply.
I always add green chillies, pepper powder, onion/shallots and salt and fry it in coconut oil :)

Do try it,it taste Awesome !!!

Want to make each day Accountable

Let me try and reply.

Do try it,it taste Awesome !!!

Of course, we use coconut oil. Do you people like it?
I hate mustard oil for its plastic smell :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
when ever we get headache then try to apply coconut oil or any oil which you use.Then your headache will go.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when ever we get headache then try to apply coconut oil or any oil which you use.Then your headache will go.

Coconut oil for headache? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
While making omelet, add 2 spoons of milk in it. so that omlet will be so spongy and smooth to eat and taste will be amazing. We will get a heavenly feeling

Let me to try today itself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
If you want your lips look pink then try to rub your lips with a beatroot juice daily. In long run there will be good result with good change

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

While making omelet, add 2 spoons of milk in it. so that omlet will be so spongy and smooth to eat and taste will be amazing. We will get a heavenly feeling

Let me to try today itself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Are you going to make omlet now?
Send me a parcel now itself from malappuram :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.