Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the people especially ladies while travelling in the bus will get the feeling of vomiting. Such people should smell lemon or should keep halls like mint chocolate in the mouth. Its better to sit near the window.

Some say, smelling hair is also good. But I wonder how :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is it? I never heard it I think it will aggrevate the situation more.
Its not correct. Whenever i travell in the bus i just deviate my attention from travelling

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the people especially ladies while travelling in the bus will get the feeling of vomiting. Such people should smell lemon or should keep halls like mint chocolate in the mouth. Its better to sit near the window.

Some say, smelling hair is also good. But I wonder how :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is it? I never heard it I think it will aggrevate the situation more.

Ya...thinking about smelling hair itself make me vomit....ha ha :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Do whatever you want but always go to the park and do jogging and exercise
When there's severe lightning and thunder. The best place to sit safely is your car. It's called 'Faraday's Cage' and the chance of getting struck by a lightning is least when you're in a car!

Well, my tip was a life saving one :P :laugh:

Anyway, make sure taht you won't put your head out and vomit in a moving bus. As it's not safe and also others sitting behind you with open windows will get your vomit ;)
When there's severe lightning and thunder. The best place to sit safely is your car. It's called 'Faraday's Cage' and the chance of getting struck by a lightning is least when you're in a car!

Is it true, even if car is made of iron???? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Is it true, even if car is made of iron???? :woohoo:

i dont know about car but lightning get attracted towards black colur so dont go near black even your hairs can attract it.

a.s.
wear white or light colurs in summers you will not feel much warm as it reflects the rays.

a.s.
Try to avoid black colours. When you are going outside use umbrella or cap to cover your head from sun.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.