Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While making omelet, add 2 spoons of milk in it. so that omlet will be so spongy and smooth to eat and taste will be amazing. We will get a heavenly feeling

Let me to try today itself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Are you going to make omlet now?
Send me a parcel now itself from malappuram :)

I made , but all courier companies and parcel services closed!!Unfortunate Sandhya!!! :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Oh no abid even I am thinking you to send me also a parcel.But how suddenly all courier companies has closed? :)

Tip - While making curry, If you have added more chili powder then dont worry to reduce it taste add tomato.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh no abid even I am thinking you to send me also a parcel.But how suddenly all courier companies has closed? :)

Tip - While making curry, If you have added more chili powder then dont worry to reduce it taste add tomato.

What to do Sarala? :dry: :dry: :dry:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
While making any curry then if the salt has increased then add boiled potato in the curry. the potatoes will extract the salt. After half an hour remove these potatos and you curry will be in good taste

If you brush your teeth with lemon slice ash, then your teeth will shine like pearls.

add tea leaves while boiling egg, by doing so the yellow part of it will not turn blackish or greyish.

a.s.
If anything fall in your eyes and you cannot find what fallen in your eye then the best tip is, sprinkle glicerin in your eyes. the automatically water comes out of your eyes and with water, the fallen dust also comes out.then you will get releaf

You can also put camphor water in your eyes. It is also effective.
To reduce dark circles under eyes just make a smooth paste of nutmeg on a spittoon and apply below your eyes in the night. Wash your face in the morning. Try it for 8 days regularly, you can see the result.
while cooking rice put 1 or 2 spoon of desi ghee in it it will smell like basmati rice.

a.s.
while cooking rice put 1 or 2 spoon of desi ghee in it it will smell like basmati rice.

No ghee.....I don't want to put more weight :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.