Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact if we were asked any body, they would say the same thing that, they remember the name of their teachers especially the ones who taught them in smaller classes. Children are very impressionable at that age and dont tend to forget things which are all land marks in their life and schooling is one such very important event in their lives..

Yes I agree.....
We may forget most recent events of our life......but those sketched in our minds during early stages of our life won't fade easily :)

I still remember many incidents of my life that happened when i was 3.5 years old. :)
Now almost 30 years have passed.......

Very true, I remember certain every day things that happened when I was just 2 years old but forget what happened last month,it is all a matter of impressions and impact....School days are very important part of our life and we dont forget those days easily, in fact everything connected to it is remembered..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello Friends,

Do you remember the names of your primary school class-teacher?

With the passage of time we forget many things of our childhood and the name of school teachers are few of those entities.

- Harish Jharia

Now I am going to start listing names of my school teachers
Mrs. Gandhi (standard 1)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hello Friends,

With the passage of time we forget many things of our childhood and the name of school teachers are few of those entities.

- Harish Jharia

Mrs. Gandhi (standard 1)

List continues...

The name of teacher of my standard 2 is Mr. Gandhi. I Remember all my teachers name.

Hello Friends,

- Harish Jharia

Mrs. Gandhi (standard 1)

List continues...

The name of teacher of my standard 2 is Mr. Gandhi. I Remember all my teachers name.

Why not put them all in one list or post...you know this kind of multiple posting is not allowed here since you are not adding anything substantial in your post...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello Friends,

- Harish Jharia

I remember my primary school class teacher, who happened to be the head master also. His name was Rama Tulasi
I can also remember all teachers in life who teached me and helped to learn many things.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There were some teachers in my school who were merciless and rude. I remember them because they have tried to spoil life of some students also. Actually all students in the school has made some nickname of those teachers. We use to make fun and call them by their nickname. We generally try to avoid those teachers.
Rest all the teachers were good. We have learned many good things from them. We use to give them flowers.
No I still remember many teachers name of my primary school.I even remember my primary schools principal name and now also often I meet her on the road and she still remember me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There were some teachers in my school who were merciless and rude. I remember them because they have tried to spoil life of some students also. Actually all students in the school has made some nickname of those teachers. We use to make fun and call them by their nickname. We generally try to avoid those teachers.
Rest all the teachers were good. We have learned many good things from them. We use to give them flowers.

Hello Devyani,
Some times we come across some 'not so good' elements among teachers who do not behave well with the students and waste their teaching time in worthless chats. After-all teachers are also humans and there are good and bad individuals found in the guise of teachers.
We did not like bad teachers when we were their students and remember them today with not so very good feelings.
Nevertheless, we do remember the teachers who taught us to write our first 'A' and the first number '1' ...
Thanks for contributing to this 3 year old thread...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Friends,

- Harish Jharia

I remember my primary school class teacher, who happened to be the head master also. His name was Rama Tulasi

I have already told my teachers name of Standard 1 & 2. Now it is time for Standard 3. Teacher's name is Mrs. Shanti baskaran

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.