Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I remember the name of the school class teachers but I don't remember their surnames. I don't know the name of the professors who taught me in my college.
What a nice thread brought back from mist.....
Thank you Sanjeev

My childhood and school days are very sweet memories of mine....
Also, I often try to remember my old teachers, particularly UKG and primary school. I often feel guilty and sad too, if i couldn't remember her name. Yes, I have to admit I can't remember all teachers' name who have taught me. i do remember them, but a little bit confused who taught me which subject. That's all.
Once, after my marriage, I took a long sheet of paper and draw columns and put names under each class and subjects. But I could see, some names a little confused''if it's first standard or second. Later I couldn't get time to fill those columns and that paper missed somewhere

Yes now I feel that the school days are the funniest days of my life. I often recollect my memories. I love my school days. We had lots of fun.
I remember all my school rather class teachers right from first standard.I still am in touch with a few of them and feel very happy to meet them.Like Deviyani rightly pointed out , I think after you leave school things are never the same and you tend to forget about your lecturers and professors unless you develop a special rapport with them. I am in touch with two of my professors who taught me when I was studying post graduation other than that , though I remember all my teachers both at school and college I cannot recollect all the details of the lecturers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Parvathy and Roseline Teacher. Roseline teacher is my very favourite teacher.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My LKG teacher name is Gauri teacher, tuition teacher is Uma teacher, first standard to 4 th standard is Lakhmi teacher, 5 to 8th sreedevi teacher

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My 6th Standard teacher is Kowsalya Teacher. We like her very much.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I started in a block level school because my father was posted in an agriculture college of UP government in a village of Jhansi distt as the village was the birth place of one of the most famous writer of this country. I remember I was admitted to class 2 in place of class one because I had some schooling at home. There was only one teacher in that school up to class 5. Mr. Ram Das, who used to sleep most of the time and we gauged the time by shadows of the sun. Nothing much to do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My LKG teacher name is Gauri teacher, tuition teacher is Uma teacher, first standard to 4 th standard is Lakhmi teacher, 5 to 8th sreedevi teacher

Only one class teacher for primary classes and one for UP?
We have separate class teachers for every class

Meera sandhu
I studied in a management school. So most teachers of high school were retired. Now also most of them are alive after 16 years..except our Nataraj Ashari sir. But all of them have taken voluntary retirement from school.
Now I remember my Drill master. Am not sure if he is alive or not

School friends also...I lost some where. Now I am thinking of searching them through face book.

Meera sandhu
I studied in a management school. So most teachers of high school were retired. Now also most of them are alive after 16 years..except our Nataraj Ashari sir. But all of them have taken voluntary retirement from school.
Now I remember my Drill master. Am not sure if he is alive or not

School friends also...I lost some where. Now I am thinking of searching them through face book.

I thought we were talking about first teacher unless you started from management college first. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.