"Colours of love may fade (like a flower), but not its perfume"....It's my quote.
A person truly loved by you in your life once, either a friend or someone special, even if you part by some misunderstandings or circumstances, can you hate him/her completely???
Can love lose its true colour completely without leaving a mark in your soul?
Can you hate a truly loved person?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6390]}
love.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Love is love you can hate person only but can not hate love. If you love truely then I am sure you can not hate person.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

we must love truly loved person. Love is very beautiful thing. It is not harmful to any one.

Be positive
Love comes from heart and when it gives signal we love anybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Love is love you can hate person only but can not hate love. If you love truely then I am sure you can not hate person.

Yes, relations can fade as time go by even if it is not activated frequently...ha ha....But they will never leave our heart

Meera sandhu
we must love truly loved person. Love is very beautiful thing. It is not harmful to any one.

Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya vaishu mean that, we must choose and love the person who love truthfully. then love will be beautiful as love is a very beautiful things and it never harm anyone if it is true love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya vaishu mean that, we must choose and love the person who love truthfully. then love will be beautiful as love is a very beautiful things and it never harm anyone if it is true love

But we may choose wrong persons. Isn't it? :(

Meera sandhu
yes, there is chance of choosing wrong person, I have seen in many movies

Wow santosh you expressed really well.

When we read it first time we will get confused.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sasi what you understood in santosh words. As I got confused and didnt understand at all

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.