Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev and arjun, the money which we offer to God, should not say Bribe. We should say gift. if you offer him or wont offer him but he will alike to everyone.

True Sarala, but that gift is not to God himself but the so-called keepers of the God!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The big criminals think that they can hide behind big bribes offerings they make in the name of offerings. They consider God to be their perfect shelter, but every one has to account for in this world itself. There is no heaven or hell any more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The big criminals think that they can hide behind big bribes offerings they make in the name of offerings. They consider God to be their perfect shelter, but every one has to account for in this world itself. There is no heaven or hell any more.

Yes absolutely, even families has to face the punishement due to the crimes done by people. :dry:
but only some of the money goes to keeper not full. It may be a salary given by the god to the keeper

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sanjeev and arjun, the money which we offer to God, should not say Bribe. We should say gift. if you offer him or wont offer him but he will alike to everyone.

Exactly but then too God don't buy anything from that money. :woohoo: Its we human beings who are benefited by that money specially the Pujaris of that Temple :evil: actually that money we donate to them not to God & for God money is like a paper nothing else. :) :laugh:
when they do crimes they dont think about the post period of that crime...

after everything finished, when they are alone, it will giv them guilty conscious..

at that time they will think, if we tell God and ask for forgiveness, we can get the peace of mind, coz, God is great and will always forgiv.....

so to get the outlet and peace of mind they do like this :) :) :) :) :) :)
Who ever does crimes,can't have a good sleep. :unsure: :unsure:

Want to make each day Accountable

In my opinion most criminals have petty criminal minds and they probably think that god is like them - accepts bribe in the form of a huge donation to religious places of worship and forgives them, so they can begin all over..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They share their curse with god and make him also as a partner in the crime.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They share their curse with god and make him also as a partner in the crime.

:evil: But God never becomes their partner they just get that feeling but it actually does not happen. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.