Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then after long time now a days am visiting temples that means am I criminal?

Every visitor is not criminal or bad. But criminals are more regular on their visit. Many go for simple worship and pray for good for all. But most go for their peculiar reasons. Students visit before exam. Employees visit for promotion. Businessmen visit for more profits.

But seeking forgiveness is funny. When you commit crime or say sin against society and people, why not confess before police and court. The worst criminal will seek forgiveness before God and not court. On the other hand, he will give false statement in name of God.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sanjeev, sometimes people get a situation in such way that they need to do crime though they know that it is sin. so later they goto god for forgive. Atleast the punishment for that sin will reduce. that is the main thing.

For example, a boy needs 5 lakhs in a days for his sisters operation as she need to get operated in 24 hours and there is no other go for him. So what he can do. he rob some one or kill some one and get the money.then give life to his sister.

He know it is sin. So he goto god and request him to forgive.

Some people goto god for forgiveness as they know that the crimes and sins they did in this birth will effect their next birth. this may be another cause.

Look crimes and sins are different concepts! What is a crime is not neccessarily a sin! For example when a person with no means to feed,does so to a hungry old steals food which is a crime in the eyes of law but may not be a sin! A kind of a moral problem!

Of course, sin and crime differ. Sometimes, these are common. Petty theft could be owing to compulsion of poverty. But the big offenders are criminal against whole society and they do not really wish to change themselves. Their act to seek forgiveness in temple is dramatic and devoid of any meaning.
Hands_clap_2-20100401_2012-03-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Of course, sin and crime differ. Sometimes, these are common. Petty theft could be owing to compulsion of poverty. But the big offenders are criminal against whole society and they do not really wish to change themselves. Their act to seek forgiveness in temple is dramatic and devoid of any meaning.[/quote]

Absolutely correct,Gulshanji!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6425]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Every one now a days doing crimes and asking forgive of god or they giving some money to god and sharing their sin with god also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Every visitor is not criminal or bad. But criminals are more regular on their visit. Many go for simple worship and pray for good for all. But most go for their peculiar reasons. Students visit before exam. Employees visit for promotion. Businessmen visit for more profits.

But seeking forgiveness is funny. When you commit crime or say sin against society and people, why not confess before police and court. The worst criminal will seek forgiveness before God and not court. On the other hand, he will give false statement in name of God.

Yes, they put their hands on Geetha and Bible and tell lies at court. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

People who do crimes do you think they believe on Geeta or Bible?I don't think so. :)
People who do crimes dont have any limits for anything for their life. they dare for anything to do

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

People who do crimes do you think they believe on Geeta or Bible?I don't think so. :)

Yes,exactly. That's what I am telling throughout the discussion.
true believers of god never ask him to forgive unless he admits that mistake. Isn't it?
Also, true believers ask him for achieving certain goals, peace etc.....not forgiving his mistakes.
True believers of God can never lie putting hands on Gita....I am sure :)

Meera sandhu
Many deliberately and selfishly commit sins or frauds. They seek forgiveness of God only to give themselves a false satisfaction. Hence there is a phrase most probably coined by such persons:

To err is human, to forgive divine.

As you are human, go on with sin and crime. God's only job is to forgive.

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
sarala wrote:

Yes they will do because they wont punish immediately so they will say lies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.