Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nops, not upto dat extent f beatin but yes, i av been scolded a lot tyms at d tym f my wrng doings.
nops, not upto dat extent f beatin but yes, i av been scolded a lot tyms at d tym f my wrng doings.

Hello Arpit....
Kindly edit your posts to full length words please :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Very funny question asked by gulshan ji. :laugh:
I cant able to answer his question. Hope others will answer for his question:)

Sandhya akka, still you didnt answer for that question. :p

Vinu

Hello Arpit....
Kindly edit your posts to full length words please :cheer:

After a sound thrashing, words do not come out easily from your tongue or even pen/ key board.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arpit kindly post in details .I do not know short hand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
im not married yet but hope that my spouse will not beat me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
I was never beaten by my parents in my childhood. I even don't remember that my father have ever scolded me, but my mother used to scold me many times.
yes, many times. when ever i wont listen to them and i do any mistake i used to get beating

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, many times. when ever i wont listen to them and i do any mistake i used to get beating

Very nice.....
"Saamam, bheetham, dendam".....at first teach kids with calm words, then with harsh words. Even then, they are not ready to correct, they should be punished. After all, parents are doing it only to correct us, not them :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes,many times.I was very naughty at that time and still I do notorious things.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.