Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes my mom was an expert at this. She would give me a nice thrashing whenever I tried some thing smart. Once I was slapped real hard because I took Agarbatti from the fresh grave from the cemetery near our house in Lucknow. I was 8 then.

But she did right otherwise you would have been uncontrollable. :woohoo:

A child of 8 years cannot go to cemetery alone and even can pick a agarbatti from there :evil: .I am afraid to do that at this age also. :laugh:

You know in Lucknow there are cemeteries in every locality. There was one in front of my house before my fathere was alloted a house in engineer's colony of the department, where I learned riding cycle. I never felt any fear of those MURGAS(read MURDA)
I know yo will feel afraid, but I am not an afraid type.

And now do you afraid of going to SHAMSHAN GHAATS or still you don't fear to go there. :)

Is your mother still alive?

A child of 8 years cannot go to cemetery alone and even can pick a agarbatti from there :evil: .I am afraid to do that at this age also. :laugh:[/quote]

You know in Lucknow there are cemeteries in every locality. There was one in front of my house before my fathere was alloted a house in engineer's colony of the department, where I learned riding cycle. I never felt any fear of those MURGAS(read MURDA)
I know yo will feel afraid, but I am not an afraid type.[/quote]

And now do you afraid of going to SHAMSHAN GHAATS or still you don't fear to go there. :)

Is your mother still alive?[/quote]

No she is no more with us but God called her back. But I can go ton Shamsan any time. They are not as bad as we are. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A child of 8 years cannot go to cemetery alone and even can pick a agarbatti from there :evil: .I am afraid to do that at this age also. :laugh:

I know yo will feel afraid, but I am not an afraid type.[/quote]

Is your mother still alive?[/quote]

No she is no more with us but God called her back. But I can go ton Shamsan any time. They are not as bad as we are. :P[/quote]

I thought if she were alive i would have complained her that you still go to shamshan ghaat. :angry: Hope you don't drink with them they can be more dangerous than human beings when are drunk.So be careful. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sanjeev you didnt read my statement carefully i beated my brother he didnt beated me. and i did so because a day before my mother scolded both of us for eating soil but on the next day he was doing that again but i was not and so i beated him with stick for eating soil.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
I remember getting lot of beatings from my father and mother.
Sanjeev you didnt read my statement carefully i beated my brother he didnt beated me. and i did so because a day before my mother scolded both of us for eating soil but on the next day he was doing that again but i was not and so i beated him with stick for eating soil.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh sorry for that. :blush:

But now your brother don't ask why you used to beat him. :)
Please insert 'been' before 'beaten'. Otherwise, replace 'have' by 'were' in beginning of sentence.
Thus write: Either
"Have you ever been beaten...
or
were you ever beaten......

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can remember i have been beaten by father many times. But, i never get beating from my mother. :)

Vinu
this whole story was told by my mother to me and my elder brother as that time we were very small and i didnt remeber the incident.
yes one more thing once my brother badly slapped me when i was in 4th or 5th standard i guess and in the train because i asked a boy to pluck the flower for me at the station and that boy didnt gave the flower to my brother and my brother asked me to throw the flower but i didnt and he slapped me as if like an elder..although he is elder than me but just one year. :)

a.s.
I too has been beaten by my father two times and mother one time. :lol: It was accident however, a sharp reflex from my father when I shut down the lid of his opened briefcase, on his hand. :evil: Another time I was very naughty and was climbing a book rack to damaging all my father's books. :evil: Silly reasons but I never complaint about it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.