We both had thought that when our kids will grow up we will visit Vaishno Devi at least once and may be in this July/August i will go with my parents and kids. :) I have visited it for 3 times in the past but not with my wife and kids.I know it is tough to go there with the kids :laugh: but let's see what happens. :) What about you how many times you have visited it? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So far never visited this temple, and no planning to for now. May be in future.

Best of luck for your planning SJ. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
So far never visited this temple, and no planning to for now. May be in future.

Best of luck for your planning SJ. :)

You must see it once at least in life.People go their to see the natural beauty there moreover Kashmir is near to this place. :)
I will surely visit it in future.. Hope so.. I always wished to go to place which is full of snow.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I have never visited but surely I will go in future when my children will grow up.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have never visited but surely I will go in future when my children will grow up.

What is the age of your kids RAM? :unsure:

Don't worry you can hire Pithoos there which take 100 or 200 Rs to take kids on their back to the temple and they are registered one. :)
This is a good plan. You should definately visit Uaishno Devi temple. Have fun!
wow thats a good plan, from last past 5 years i visit there with my family in summers. and will go this year also.i love that place.Its the only place in the whole world where i feel so calm and cool free of all worries and tensions and no fear.

a.s.
wow thats a good plan, from last past 5 years i visit there with my family in summers. and will go this year also.i love that place.Its the only place in the whole world where i feel so calm and cool free of all worries and tensions and no fear.

yes environment there is always enjoyable.Whether there is always cool. :)
Its a good plan, I am sure your wife will be very happy and it will be a good learning experience for your kids as well! All the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

but do pack some wollen clothes not the jackets but some shawls and specially for kids because sometimes at night the weather becomes so cold that you may suffer.
And now pithoos dont charge 100-200 they charge around 500 to 600.
all the best for your journey.
Im also planning to visit there in june.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.