The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some days back it rained here. Now it was so hot summer it is tough to stay in home.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There is no rain now a days it is so hot in Hyderabad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even there is no rain in Delhi too its been hot since last 3~4 days. :evil:

Even there is no rain in Delhi too its been hot since last 3~4 days. :evil:

Thrissur is fully dipped in rain and thunder for the past 1 week. But i can't enjoy it since am now at capital. :(

After 1 week, as usual, monsoon will touch whole Kerala

Meera sandhu
Monsoon is really a delightful part for life ..........But in Delhi its too hot and i am just waiting for monsoon................
Monsoon is really a delightful part for life ..........But in Delhi its too hot and i am just waiting for monsoon................

I don't know why after zero degree celcious in the month of January-February, temparature in Delhi rises so quickly to 45-50 :dry: . what's the reason?

Last 2 weeks it was huge rain and storm in Thrissur. But I was at Thiruvanananthapuram. So, couldn't enjoy it. At TVM , it was a hot summer past 2 weeks

Meera sandhu
Yes its been too hot in Delhi these days :evil: it is very difficult to go out of home in day time.Hope monsoon comes soon this year and we may get rid to this heat. :)
Yes its been too hot in Delhi these days :evil: it is very difficult to go out of home in day time.Hope monsoon comes soon this year and we may get rid to this heat. :)

Our monsoon is near. Do you want some? :P

Meera sandhu
yes, Andhra Pradesh also waiting for monsoon which is very nearer in 4 days

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's really a pleasure Sarala that you pulled this thread up.....

Yes, monsoon has arrived here before 10 days....and now, rain has just stopped smiling and only tiny drops of pearls falling from its face.....Actually it rained for more than 2 hours today, just stopped

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.