The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I want to write something peom...I will have to seek Malayalam words.... I have written a lot about rain...

In my childhood, when I was 3.5 or 4, I remember a rain when it was something like snow fall.....full of ice pieces. My mother fetched me some ice pieces, which I was eager to eat. After some time, I began to collect some in a container and placed safe in a place.
After the rain was gone, I can't see even a single ice piece on ground. But I couldn't find its reason at that time. I also forget about the collected ice pieces. After 1 month or so, when I remembered about it....I just checked it to find some water only. But couldn't find the reason. It took years to find, why I saw water instead of ice :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I wish it was raining, this is not raining for last two days and this is going to be hot soon. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rain.....it's something that add both pleasure and sadness.....
It adds happiness to some one...
Adds more sorrows who are in tears.....
Yet it reaches us, without asking anyone's permission.
I often feel, while 'soorya deva ' cursed earth in anger, Varuna tries to comfort her by pouring into her throat, some cold water in the form of rain because he is pleased with her. Those water drops may be a music to someone's heart while bring back some bitter memories also, who are in agony. Yet, I really love this wonderful season a lot!

Meera sandhu
No poets among us to quote something about rain???? :blink:

Meera sandhu
Some times rain is creator
But destroy many lives.
helpful for farmers
but many cry losing all.
Without you men can not live,
With you many can not live.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some times rain is creator
But destroy many lives.
helpful for farmers
but many cry losing all.
Without you men can not live,
With you many can not live.

Is it written by you? Really nice :)

Meera sandhu
yes I have just written while posting..But you should not make fun.It is not nice just few words.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya from yesterday night in hyderabad it is a cool whether here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Sandhya from yesterday night in hyderabad it is a cool whether here.[/quote]
send some cool here yaar.we are frying.
grilling_2012-04-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

[quote]Sandhya from yesterday night in hyderabad it is a cool whether here.

send some cool here yaar.we are frying.[/quote]

Like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6958]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.