The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Moonsoon is arriving at many places but still we all waiting here in Delhi.Might be at end of July.........
Monsoon arraived and stopped again in Andhra PRadesh and again ap people are waiting for them to come

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Monsoon arraived and stopped again in Andhra PRadesh and again ap people are waiting for them to come

Yes the same condition in many parts of our Country as Few shower show and after that they exist........... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Raining I love always ....a long scenario ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7804]}

Im in the home ....

waiting for a drop of rain water

cool wind....frogs jumping sometime singing...

cow with calf, and I m watching all these thing

with my boddunan friends

and also having a hot black tea.....

have a nice rainy day friends :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Hey Mathi really a nice quote.You also become the poet of Boddunan.
Thank you said by: Mathi
yes nice quote written by Mati.

Thank you said by: Mathi
Hey good news rainy season started as it is raining in Hyderabad now.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wow, then soon in visakhapatnam also rainy season starts. it is not hot now but no air at all. very sultry

Today, we didn't have power whole day. So I spared a little time to watch raining from my terrace.....really amazing to see paddy fields soaking in rains....a few cows...a few birds...a chattering voice ....greenish atmosphere..whispering clouds and many more......

Meera sandhu
Today is a good day as there is a rain for One Hour In some Region Of Delhi.Really It give some Relief......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.