Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it should because people find it easy to earn money from forums

Yeah. Anyway, it's good that Boddunan, instead of paying a fixed rate of maoney for posts, adopted a point system. Otherwise this forum would, already be, crowded with spammers.

Even points are kind of money indirectly. I am on sites where they pay for every post according to its quality and trust me no one dares to spam there because that not only disappear before the cut off time but may even lead to deleted accounts as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

"The truth is boddunan, as a forum, has to go a long way." Can you give some nice suggestions?

I told that because there are so many forums in India. And some of them may have lots of users and it will be always flooding with topics to discuss. Anyway, it's also good to have small communities like Boddunan. Anyway we all wants it grow bigger and for than we have to go a long way since there's severe competition.

As far as 'suggestion' goes,
1. Always write on forums, never let it be inactive
2. Spread the word about boddunan to the world by whatever possible ways
3. Always try to post quality contents...

I think a moderator should always be there to check the content and its quality. Member participation is very low. In the world's 2nd largest populated country of the world, Boddunan can't find even 15-20 members online at the same time.
If member participation is increased, of course, it can bring more action. 1-2 members can't make it stay active for a long time :(

I think there's nothing much to worry about the number of members. As every other popular forums, for boddunan also it will take some time to come to the mainstream. Also, as I mentioned before, after all there is a jungle of forums out there.

Yeah. Anyway, it's good that Boddunan, instead of paying a fixed rate of maoney for posts, adopted a point system. Otherwise this forum would, already be, crowded with spammers.

already a point system is there and revenue shares are given according to the profit earned by the site

Meera sandhu

Even points are kind of money indirectly. I am on sites where they pay for every post according to its quality and trust me no one dares to spam there because that not only disappear before the cut off time but may even lead to deleted accounts as well.

Yeah, for that system to work. The quality of the posts should be taken into account. Only better quality = more money system will keep put spammers. Anyway boddunan doesn't have such system. Also, there's no much need for money for posts as there are thousands of forums where users gets nothing in return but such forums are the most active ones. Often , the quality of Pay per post forums declines as people posts useless stuff just for making money. And this attitude will make genuine users stay away from such forums.
aken into account. Only better quality = more money system will keep put spammers. Anyway boddunan doesn't have such system. Also, there's no much need for money for posts as there are thousands of forums where users gets nothing in return but such forums are the most active ones. Often , the quality of Pay per post forums declines as people posts useless stuff just for making money. And this attitude will make genuine users stay away from such forums.

Of course..a big yes. That's what many senior members also repeating. :)

Earlier I used to give much importance to the quality of posts also. But found that, all posts are treated and awarded in the same way. That's why I stopped hard working here. Yet, if I see good topics, I do spend even 15-20 minutes to post 1 reply, even after knowing that I will get only 5 points in return. It's only a means of self satisfaction.

Meera sandhu
aken into account. Only better quality = more money system will keep put spammers. Anyway boddunan doesn't have such system. Also, there's no much need for money for posts as there are thousands of forums where users gets nothing in return but such forums are the most active ones. Often , the quality of Pay per post forums declines as people posts useless stuff just for making money. And this attitude will make genuine users stay away from such forums.

Of course..a big yes. That's what many senior members also repeating. :)

Earlier I used to give much importance to the quality of posts also. But found that, all posts are treated and awarded in the same way. That's why I stopped hard working here. Yet, if I see good topics, I do spend even 15-20 minutes to post 1 reply, even after knowing that I will get only 5 points in return. It's only a means of self satisfaction.

In my opinion, the best way to reward users is not by pay per post. At the end of the month let the mods and admins check which users did great on forums by the time they spent, quality of their posts, number of 'Thank You's they've received etc. and chose the best 3 or 5 members and reward them. Anyway, as I said, it's just the opinion of mine.
Nice idea. but you can not count it by time .Minimum points per posting is ok,You can suggest for another some rewards for quality posting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice idea. but you can not count it by time .Minimum points per posting is ok,You can suggest for another some rewards for quality posting.

I'm saying that time spent on the forum should be one of the factors to consider. I know the spammers will abuse such features, they may just open the forum and go away. But the thing about spammers is that they're easy to spot as they do all sorts of things to earn money except posting quality contents!!
Every member can submit five articles daily. This is reasonable. There is shortage of editors. The editors are only part time. But the authors should no bother and submit articles as many as they can. If necessary, management will definitely appoint more editors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every member can submit five articles daily. This is reasonable. There is shortage of editors. The editors are only part time. But the authors should no bother and submit articles as many as they can. If necessary, management will definitely appoint more editors.

That's fair. But I was suggesting that rather than adding all the articles at once every week, why not publish few of them everyday until the next week?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.