Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, songs influence me, as every song has its own importance and value. especially devotional and romantic song

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This decade???
where are songs...past 2 years...???
Only fast beats and copies...nothing else...
Past decade was really nice with some really nice voices

you didnt found a single good song in past two years?
what about song yun hi of tanu weds manu?

I like chammak chalo and Teri meri...also songs of Brother ki dulhan...

I hate love stories, Ajab prem ki.....

teri-meri from bodyguard and madhubala and ishq-rishq from brother ki dulhan and bahara from i hate love story awsome tacks.. :)

bahara-bahara hua dil pehli baar re..hehehehhe

Bahara is a beautiful number, sweet voice and beautifully picturised. Yet I love sadka kiya from that film......i love it most :)

i think you too sing as if one listen these beautiful songs then one cant stop themselves singing them?am i right?

Nowadays I sing for my girl, when power goes :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just a time pass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Even i started learning singing as it is from the tape now a days when power go. As i want to be a singer in future if i get a chance.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This decade???

teri-meri from bodyguard and madhubala and ishq-rishq from brother ki dulhan and bahara from i hate love story awsome tacks.. :)

Bahara is a beautiful number, sweet voice and beautifully picturised. Yet I love sadka kiya from that film......i love it most :)

i think you too sing as if one listen these beautiful songs then one cant stop themselves singing them?am i right?

oh great so songs have influenced your mind so much.so do you sing to make her sleep means lori or just like that?

a.s.
This decade???

oh great so songs have influenced your mind so much.so do you sing to make her sleep means lori or just like that?

I am greatly influenced by Lataji's voice...beyond explanations!!!!
If I make Vavus sleep with my lori, she may run away :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: or my hubby :cheer:
I can't take risk

Meera sandhu
Even i started learning singing as it is from the tape now a days when power go. As i want to be a singer in future if i get a chance.

i guess you want to be an allrounder.already so good in writing, then cooking and now singing too.by the way what type of songs influence you.do mention some here..

a.s.
The song in the voice of Mukesh "Sajan re jhoot math bolo..." greatly influences me whenever I lie!
The song in the voice of Mukesh "Sajan re jhoot math bolo..." greatly influences me whenever I lie!

It's a nice song of 1950's.
Why can't you name some Bengali songs too

Meera sandhu

i guess why this had influenced you..may be because of mrs. ceem.. :P :P
0009_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

i guess why this had influenced you..may be because of mrs. ceem.. :P :P

He may be singing it daily for her....she also accompanies him

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7551]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.