Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes songs influences our mind very easily but people who can feel the emotions only can get influenced but people who feel it is only song hey won't

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes songs influences our mind very easily but people who can feel the emotions only can get influenced but people who feel it is only song hey won't

yes sarala di you are right.actually emotional people feel songs from their heart and they somewhere connect it from their life.

a.s.
The song in the voice of Mukesh "Sajan re jhoot math bolo..." greatly influences me whenever I lie!

yes this is nice song. :) Mukesh voice is so clear and the way he used to sing always makes me sad most of the songs he sang are sad songs. :blink:
For example take me, when i feel bore i listen to a melody and fast beat songs which change my mood and refresh my mind and i feel so happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For example take me, when i feel bore i listen to a melody and fast beat songs which change my mood and refresh my mind and i feel so happy

and sometimes when i listen to emotional songs it turns me off and i cry.. :( :(

a.s.

and sometimes when i listen to emotional songs it turns me off and i cry.. :( :(

Emotional Songs always touch me and i too sometimes cry

Want to make each day Accountable

Emotional Songs always touch me and i too sometimes cry

Can you name one such song please?
Oh saathi re, kal ho na ho are such songs for me

Meera sandhu
This decade???
where are songs...past 2 years...???
Only fast beats and copies...nothing else...
Past decade was really nice with some really nice voices

you didnt found a single good song in past two years?
what about song yun hi of tanu weds manu?

I like chammak chalo and Teri meri...also songs of Brother ki dulhan...

I hate love stories, Ajab prem ki.....

teri-meri from bodyguard and madhubala and ishq-rishq from brother ki dulhan and bahara from i hate love story awsome tacks.. :)

bahara-bahara hua dil pehli baar re..hehehehhe

Bahara is a beautiful number, sweet voice and beautifully picturised. Yet I love sadka kiya from that film......i love it most :)

i think you too sing as if one listen these beautiful songs then one cant stop themselves singing them?am i right?

Nowadays I sing for my girl, when power goes :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just a time pass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh great so songs have influenced your mind so much.so do you sing to make her sleep means lori or just like that?

I am greatly influenced by Lataji's voice...beyond explanations!!!!
If I make Vavus sleep with my lori, she may run away :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: or my hubby :cheer:
I can't take risk

then how do you make her sleep? or she makes you sleep?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am greatly influenced by Jesudas's voice...beyond explanations!!!! really....
I m surrender to his voice.....what a great man... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am greatly influenced by Jesudas's voice...beyond explanations!!!! really....
I m surrender to his voice.....what a great man... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

malayalam or Tamil?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.