Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes songs do influence me.sometimes when in a sad mood and then listening to some good music the mood becomes happy.and sometimes the vice-versa.so songs can even change your thought of mind.

Your feelings and everything...of course!!! :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Very much. I like to hear various of songs. I love watching video songs. Sometimes, when i hear,i am taken to some different place. Sometimes,it brings tears in my eyes. At various times i have cried.
Some songs are there,who lyrics,do entertain me and do tell me what i am doing and what change i should bring in my life.
So,it do influence me.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Very much. I like to hear various of songs. I love watching video songs. Sometimes, when i hear,i am taken to some different place. Sometimes,it brings tears in my eyes. At various times i have cried.
Some songs are there,who lyrics,do entertain me and do tell me what i am doing and what change i should bring in my life.
So,it do influence me[/quote]
So you are very emotional.very nice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I listen to the songs as per my mood though.When i am sad i like to hear sad songs otherwise when i am happy i like to hear fast music.No doubt our mood and songs are related in some ways. :)
[quote]Very much. I like to hear various of songs. I love watching video songs. Sometimes, when i hear,i am taken to some different place. Sometimes,it brings tears in my eyes. At various times i have cried.
So,it do influence me

So you are very emotional.very nice.[/quote]

You too...Ramji :)
Actually, men should be a little emotional. Then only we are able to understand feelings and emotions of others

Meera sandhu
Songs can not only influence our mood, but also deeply touch our hearts to make us more human

Meera sandhu
yes as like movies song too influence me a lot.they even turn me sheding bucket full of tears.
meri maa from taare jameen par
ye akhiri alvida na ho from shootout at lokhandwala
chaha hai tujhko chahenge har dam from mann
emptiness all songs
tujhe yaad na meri aayi-k2h2
old songs-
teri galiyo me na rakhenge kadam
tere bina bhi kya jeena o saathi re

a.s.
yes as like movies song too influence me a lot.they even turn me sheding bucket full of tears.
emptiness all songs
old songs-

It really makes my heart feeling wet with tears :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
emptiness all songs
old songs-

one of the hits of that time.right?
and what about this song solah baras ki bali umar ko salam ae pyar teri pehli nazar ko salam?

a.s.
emptiness all songs
old songs-

one of the hits of that time.right?
and what about this song solah baras ki bali umar ko salam ae pyar teri pehli nazar ko salam?

Ok...but not much
Actually I like songs like hum bane , tere mere beech mein and hum tum dono jab

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.