Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many songs that has influenced me a lot.Example : 'Lakshya' song of film Lakshya

Want to make each day Accountable

There are many songs that has influenced me a lot.Example : 'Lakshya' song of film Lakshya

Now I remember agar mein kahoon!!
What a lovely piece of lyrics....amazing!!!! :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes,that song was amazing.I also like that 'Lakshya toh har hal me pana hai'.

thats showing that you like motivational songs.then you must like aashayein of iqbal?

a.s.

thats showing that you like motivational songs.then you must like aashayein of iqbal?

Bang on the Target Baby Angel !!! I like lots of Motivation. I love that song of Iqbal.

Bang on the Target Baby Angel !!! I like lots of Motivation. I love that song of Iqbal.

actually its my favourite also and thats why i guessed that if you like this one then you must like this one too. :)

a.s.
SONGS CAN CHANGE OUR ENTIRE MOOD.THROUGH SONGS WE CAN EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS OUR THOUGHTS.IT REFRESHES OUR MIND.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I will select songs according to my mood.Sometime melody , sometime fast track, sometime romantic songs etc.Character influence .....???? i don't think so..

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.