Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At first i joined here to earn some extra money. But, now i started enjoying this site more than earning. :)

Vinu
Forum is also the major attraction,which attracts me to be here. I like to discuss and share my views.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]At first i joined here to earn some extra money. But, now i started enjoying this site more than earning. [/quote]
TThats why It is called ,"Information creates wealth"
0002032D_2012-05-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
To share knowledge - to know what I don't and let one know which I do!! A little money also motivates!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7112]}
To share knowledge - to know what I don't and let one know which I do!! A little money also motivates!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7112]}

I like the last line...hehehe... :woohoo:
Money money money
Brighter than sunshine, sweeter than honey.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]At first i joined here to earn some extra money. But, now i started enjoying this site more than earning.

TThats why It is called ,"Information creates wealth"[/quote]

Yes ram, i agree with you its really correct. Boddunan is a site which gives information and also creates wealth. :cheer:

Vinu
I like forum discussion when anythin I get new then I come to online to contribut in forums.

Try to come yaar, at least once, every day, please :)

Meera sandhu
The originality in the articles and an decency in the forum makes me come to boddunan.
Forum section is the only thing which attracts me here. My mind get refresh when Im active in forum. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.