Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is so much here in boddunan that attracts us to boddunan.We meet lots of people.Exchange our views with them.This makes it interesting.

Want to make each day Accountable

There is so much here in boddunan that attracts us to boddunan.We meet lots of people.Exchange our views with them.This makes it interesting.

But if you ask me it happens in every forums then what is so special about Boddunana? :blink:

In my opinion as it is an Indian site so all are Indians here and views of all us almost match with each other. :)
Obtaining knowledge and earning few money attracts people to come to boddunan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Obtaining knowledge and earning few money attracts people to come to boddunan

I have visited many but this one is the best and best.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, from all most 5 years i tried to make money online but no site is genuine as they are asking for money to invest. finally one of my friend who is the member of this site have told me about this site. form then i kept working in this site and gained alot of knowledge, leader ship qualtiies, and money and many more

yes, from all most 5 years i tried to make money online but no site is genuine as they are asking for money to invest. finally one of my friend who is the member of this site have told me about this site. form then i kept working in this site and gained alot of knowledge, leader ship qualtiies, and money and many more

how you gained leadership quality from here?

a.s.
Baby angel, I got the position of moderator, so i learnt leadership qualities

Baby angel, I got the position of moderator, so i learnt leadership qualities

but you cant lead anyone directly here.so is it really possible?

a.s.

But if you ask me it happens in every forums then what is so special about Boddunana? :blink:

In my opinion as it is an Indian site so all are Indians here and views of all us almost match with each other. :)

i too have joined other sites but im not stick to any other like this one.so there must be something special here.

a.s.

But I have not paid a single penny to any site so far. What kind of sites are those which ask for money, no genuine site would do that. But this is good to stick to your own choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.