Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is perfectly alright, one should work according to his time and responsibilities. Every one has his/her own priorities.

Offline works are the priories i don't spend much time on online sites now as i used to do when i was new.But i never fail to log in boddunan although even for a brief time. :)
That is perfectly alright, one should work according to his time and responsibilities. Every one has his/her own priorities.

Offline works are the priories i don't spend much time on online sites now as i used to do when i was new.But i never fail to log in boddunan although even for a brief time. :)

Yes I can see your posts almost as many as mine, if you had time you would have broken all the records. :blink:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I can see your posts almost as many as mine, if you had time you would have broken all the records. :blink:

Which place you are talking about? :blink:

Of course i have very less on other sites as compared to you. :laugh:

I am talking about this site only and on other place I have almost nothing compared to you. I am a newbie there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am talking about this site only and on other place I have almost nothing compared to you. I am a newbie there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cancelling an old account and starting with new one does not mean that you will remain newbie there. :laugh:

Cancelling an old account and starting with new one does not mean that you will remain newbie there. :laugh:

If I count them all that would be too high. I would start counting from 0 ;)

If I count them all that would be too high. I would start counting from 0 ;)

But why you are not ROMAN you know counting till infinity. :laugh:
Offline works are the priories i don't spend much time on online sites now as i used to do when i was new.But i never fail to log in boddunan although even for a brief time. :)[/quote]
Yes I can see your posts almost as many as mine, if you had time you would have broken all the records. :blink:[/quote]

Of course i have very less on other sites as compared to you. :laugh:[/quote][/quote]

Cancelling an old account and starting with new one does not mean that you will remain newbie there. :laugh:[/quote]

If I count them all that would be too high. I would start counting from 0 ;)[/quote]

But why you are not ROMAN you know counting till infinity. :laugh:[/quote]

No I am not a Roman but neither a hard working (HWG) less than that. :) :)

Yes I can see your posts almost as many as mine, if you had time you would have broken all the records. :blink:[/quote]

Of course i have very less on other sites as compared to you. :laugh:[/quote][/quote]

Cancelling an old account and starting with new one does not mean that you will remain newbie there. :laugh:[/quote]

If I count them all that would be too high. I would start counting from 0 ;)[/quote]

But why you are not ROMAN you know counting till infinity. :laugh:[/quote]

No I am not a Roman but neither a hard working (HWG) less than that. :) :)[/quote]

I think you should write HWB. :laugh:

Has she returned? :blink:

yes you are right one cant totally depend on online sites and earnings.we have to give first preference to our offline work.but still we are able to work here.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.