Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But Sunny how we can trust the sites first they will pay money for us and asks if you want more buy some members so that can we trust that sites.

I am not sure what sites are you talking about, I am member of 20 to 30 sites but I have not paid a single paisa. Are you talking about PTC sites, they all are thieves. Beware of them.

There are many fake sites so we should not register without knowing them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But Sunny how we can trust the sites first they will pay money for us and asks if you want more buy some members so that can we trust that sites.

I am not sure what sites are you talking about, I am member of 20 to 30 sites but I have not paid a single paisa. Are you talking about PTC sites, they all are thieves. Beware of them.

Yes most of the PTC cheat people as they turn out to be fake once a user reach pay out and demands for it. I am not a memeber of any PTC sites though many of the people asked me to join these. :)

Yes most of the PTC cheat people as they turn out to be fake once a user reach pay out and demands for it. I am not a memeber of any PTC sites though many of the people asked me to join these. :)

The only genuine PTC site that I know is donkeymails, but the process is so slow and painful that it is not at all worth working on any of those. Boddunan is the best so far among all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The only genuine PTC site that I know is donkeymails, but the process is so slow and painful that it is not at all worth working on any of those. Boddunan is the best so far among all!

Nod doubt Boddunan is the best among the sites on which i am registered and really like to devote some time here. Only thing which bothers me about is the delay in publishing articles which causes frustration in many users. :blink:

I had once joined Amazon's Paisapay but they too disappointed me, so I left them midway. I love my writing sites. No PTC/PTP for me apart a one that is class apart from others. I am sure most people on this page are there barring one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think its not apt to compare boddunan with PPC sites and I come to boddunan for similar reason as @sanjeev specified before and ofcourse a pocket full of money.. :)
Due to some personal reasons i felt to quit working in boddunan but i could not stop myself working in boddunan that is the magic of boddunan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had once joined Amazon's Paisapay but they too disappointed me, so I left them midway. I love my writing sites. No PTC/PTP for me apart a one that is class apart from others. I am sure most people on this page are there barring one.

Even i too joined Paisalive.com but left it mid way as it was doubtful and it looked more to be a scam site but i don't if it actually is. :)
I am attracted to Boddunan, because of its Forums. There is so much to learn and earn.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am attracted to Boddunan, because of its Forums. There is so much to learn and earn.

Even i am also attached to Boddunana so much that i devote much time here and if i don't do it in a day i feel like something is missing. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.