Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every one has his personal choice or priority and works according to that. Maybe we would find lesser time for a particular place. But I am certainly active here because there is no writing work available for the time being.

Yes i understand it. :) Recently i am also not able to devote much time on ML but yesterday i devoted few minutes there and caught Khare there she has been participating there from few days. :)

When we work on a particular site we definitely have a motto behind it, I am here for the same as others are. Yes I also saw a few doctors there.

What is your motto here? :laugh:

I know writing articles but these days it is not working so might be a disappointment for you. :blink:

Now do you want me to say it clearly- Okay I come here to collect some points for myself so that I can convert them in cash later. Happy? :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every one has his personal choice or priority and works according to that. Maybe we would find lesser time for a particular place. But I am certainly active here because there is no writing work available for the time being.

Yes i understand it. :) Recently i am also not able to devote much time on ML but yesterday i devoted few minutes there and caught Khare there she has been participating there from few days. :)

When we work on a particular site we definitely have a motto behind it, I am here for the same as others are. Yes I also saw a few doctors there.

What is your motto here? :laugh:

I know writing articles but these days it is not working so might be a disappointment for you. :blink:

Now do you want me to say it clearly- Okay I come here to collect some points for myself so that I can convert them in cash later. Happy? :evil:

What's new in it every body is here to do that? :laugh:
Thats a good answer given by sunil. Every one come to this site for the purpose of earning some pocket money and then secondary to learn some knowledge and english

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats a good answer given by sunil. Every one come to this site for the purpose of earning some pocket money and then secondary to learn some knowledge and english

i 100% agree on this conclusion. :)

Vinu
sarala wrote:

Yes I agree with this one as it gives money as well as knowledge.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sarala wrote:

And this is not true about this site but every site. Now Facebook is loosing its members due to this reason only because they are not sharing revenue with members.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To earn and to have fun on forum with friends.. Not using article section that much. but surely forum is good place to relief stress while having fun with friends.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
sarala wrote:

And this is not true about this site but every site. Now Facebook is loosing its members due to this reason only because they are not sharing revenue with members.

I think they will also start it very soon if they want to remain in the market. :)
Boddunan gives a lot of things. that is

Improving English
Improving Mind
Improving knowledge
Improving Writing skills
It makes us an article writer
Improves our soft skills and our communication
Improves our friendly nature and helping nature
Gives alot of confidence in us
Make us learn how to be dedicated and work hard and smart.
How to resolve problems
how to come out of issues
and finally how to earn money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Boddunan gives a lot of things. that is

Improving English
Improving Mind
Improving knowledge
Improving Writing skills
It makes us an article writer
Improves our soft skills and our communication
Improves our friendly nature and helping nature
Gives alot of confidence in us
Make us learn how to be dedicated and work hard and smart.
How to resolve problems
how to come out of issues
and finally how to earn money

Wonderful ! I think everyone here has these same reasons to be here.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.