Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Water falls are enjoyable to see. Water bath in fall is really play and not bath. This may also be risky.

A little away from where actually water falls makes a nice point where you can have a nice bath, for instance if you go to Sahstradhara in Dehradun that would be an experience that you shall never forget in your life.

I have taken bath in Sahastradhara at Dehradun a few years back. There is vast safe area there. But at many places, the falls are very steep and water flow is risky so that one may be even swept away. So, caution is really necessary. The risk of drowning is there even in rivers.

Then there is another safe Falls known as CamptyFalls at Mussorie where I go often is another beautiful place totally safe and enjoyable. I hope you must have visited this place.

I never went to Mussorie. I have visited most places owing to my father's or my own transfer to different places.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have never gone to Dehradoon but i have heard that camptyfall is no more a good place to visit rather Dhanulti is a good place to see.Is there any waterfall there too Suny?. :)
I have never gone to Dehradoon but i have heard that camptyfall is no more a good place to visit rather Dhanulti is a good place to see.Is there any waterfall there too Suny?. :)

Actually I am confused, Campty falls is in Mussorie and Sestradhara is in Dehradun. Dhanoulty is always part of tourists' program who visit Mussorie this is about 25-30 km from Library in mussorie.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How many times did you bat on water falls? I bath only two times in small fall in our locality.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
How many times did you bat on water falls? I bath only two times in small fall in our locality.

I have never seen waterfalls in reality i have just seen these in films and one of the best waterfall which i liked was in film "Ram teri ganga meli ho gayi" i think it was near Gangotri its a must see place hope one day i will go there and see those natural beauty. :)
In cinema I think all are not real.It has some camera works also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Camera work, yes that also plays its role in taking bath at falls memroble, look at me and my brother at a famous falls.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7197]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Looking good. :laugh: .
Hope so,one day i would also take this experience.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like to see the water falls but dont like exactly to take bath in it..
I think more than girls guys would love taking bath in falls.

I dont think so, Here in south india both boys and girls love taking bath on falls in equal ratio!!?!?? :ohmy: :huh:

Ha ha...is it Kuttalam or Thirpparappu? :laugh: :laugh:

One funny incident....once I went to see Thirpparappu waterfalls taking short cut. In the river I could see people bathing their cows and buffallos and below the river, was the waterfalls, where I could see lots of people including tourists bathing :cheer:

Actually, it's dangerous too...if it's rainy season

Meera sandhu
In cinema I think all are not real.It has some camera works also.

Somedays before I saw a you tube video where I think, father, he was taking the video of kids playing in waterfall. Suddenly, water came in full load and take the kids along with it.
Really it's dangerous

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.