Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Taking bath on falls seems so pleasurable. I haven't personally experienced it but have seen it in movies. I just love the view.

Why did you not take bath in falls where you have so many in your area. I think your area is full of falls. Kannan Hills are famous for them.

Yeah there are so many such waterfalls in kashmir. But I don't prefer to take a fall bath there as the places are crowded and security is also there 24*7. It gives an uncomfortable feeling.
Taking bath on falls seems so pleasurable. I haven't personally experienced it but have seen it in movies. I just love the view.

Why did you not take bath in falls where you have so many in your area. I think your area is full of falls. Kannan Hills are famous for them.

:huh: :woohoo: Arshia, where are you from??? did your area is full of falls... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am from srinagar. The area is not full of falls but there are many falls over there esp the ones in "pahalgam", one of the sight seeings.

:huh: :woohoo: Arshia, where are you from??? did your area is full of falls... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am from srinagar. The area is not full of falls but there are many falls over there esp the ones in "pahalgam", one of the sight seeings.

Wow... you are from Srinagar., srinagar is one of my dream city to visit. I like that place a lot. :)

Vinu
:huh: :woohoo: Arshia, where are you from??? did your area is full of falls... :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

I am from srinagar. The area is not full of falls but there are many falls over there esp the ones in "pahalgam", one of the sight seeings.[/quote]

Nice meeting you, I had been there in Srinagar for long time and also in Rajouri. I liked that place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am from srinagar. The area is not full of falls but there are many falls over there esp the ones in "pahalgam", one of the sight seeings.[/quote]

Nice meeting you, I had been there in Srinagar for long time and also in Rajouri. I liked that place.[/quote]

Rajouri is in Jammu and Srinagar is in kashmir. It takes 8 hrz to reach srinagar from jammu by road. Where are you from?

Wow... you are from Srinagar., srinagar is one of my dream city to visit. I like that place a lot. :)

It is a very beautiful place and I really mean it. I realized it after I came to Delhi.

Nice meeting you, I had been there in Srinagar for long time and also in Rajouri. I liked that place.[/quote]

Rajouri is in Jammu and Srinagar is in kashmir. It takes 8 hrz to reach srinagar from jammu by road. Where are you from?[/quote]
I know Rajouri, Shrinagar and other places well, I had been in JK long enough during my BRO assignments. I have visited from Khilanmarg to Pehalgam and amirakadal to Firdous cinema, Nagin lake and dull lake and what not.

Rajouri is in Jammu and Srinagar is in kashmir. It takes 8 hrz to reach srinagar from jammu by road. Where are you from?[/quote]

i like rajouri, jammu and kashmir and srinagar all the places., i like to visit these places at once. :)

Vinu

i like rajouri, jammu and kashmir and srinagar all the places., i like to visit these places at once. :)[/quote]

If you will go to Shrinagar that means you have reached to main place in K&K, now the choice is yours you go to Gulmarg, Pehalgam and other places of tourists Interests.

I have never seen a waterfall but definitely i would love to take bath in the waterfall.Hope in coming days i will go to Dehradoon and may find a luck to do it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.