Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vinodh post some details or some photo about Kuttalam falls.

Kutrallam is really a very nice spot. I have many pictures taken their. I have to search for it in my database. Will post you few pictures soon. :)

My aunt studied years before in Kuttalam Parasakthi college. I get an oppurtunity too to visit her. But I didn't :(

There are many falls available in TN. Near to you kovai kutrallam is there in coimbatore. Its take you only 2 hours travel time from palakkad. :)

Vinu

Kutrallam is really a very nice spot. I have many pictures taken their. I have to search for it in my database. Will post you few pictures soon. :)

My aunt studied years before in Kuttalam Parasakthi college. I get an oppurtunity too to visit her. But I didn't :(

There are many falls available in TN. Near to you kovai kutrallam is there in coimbatore. Its take you only 2 hours travel time from palakkad. :)

Thripparappu is near TVM...actually Kerala-Tamil Nadu border

Meera sandhu
Have a look at the pic of Hojenakkal, I took this one recently.
Where is Hojenakkal?Is it in south India?This place looks nice. :)

Hojenakkal is TN about 160KM from Bangalore. I have an article published today you can see the photo there also.

I will see your article but Suny it looks you have been to many places in INDIA. :) Its good to see and that's what marketing people do during their tours. :laugh:
Sandhya I want you to post some of kerala water fall pictures. please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thripparappu is near TVM...actually Kerala-Tamil Nadu border

Sandhya, which city is near to this falls. Coimbatore or vallparai?! :huh:

Vinu
Have a look at the pic of Hojenakkal, I took this one recently.
Where is Hojenakkal?Is it in south India?This place looks nice. :)

Hojenakkal is TN about 160KM from Bangalore. I have an article published today you can see the photo there also.

I will see your article but Suny it looks you have been to many places in INDIA. :) Its good to see and that's what marketing people do during their tours. :laugh:

Yes that and the fact I had a residence in Bangalore until recently. I packed up from there on 10th of April only. That enabled me to visit many places in Soth, during my training and postings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes Sandhya Just Post some Of the Beautiful Picture Of waterfall.We all wait You picture...........
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7438]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7439]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7440]}

this is the picture which i taken when i went to kolli hills recently.. :cheer:

Vinu
Thanks for loading these, I shall also load some of such photos soon. I think I shall take permission from admin to start a thread on such photos only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

what kind of photos you are going to upload there are many thread which is only for pictures... :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.