Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How many times did you bat on water falls? I bath only two times in small fall in our locality.

Upto now i have taken bath on falls N number of times. When ever i get holiday i try to visit any falls. Here in south india there are many falls available. :)

Vinu
I had been to Hojenakkal falls a couple of days back that is in Dharmapuri of TN about 175 Km from Bangalore. But that is one very famous place known as Niagara of Asia. I am writing a full E-book on that with all its glamours photos and all. Boats made like baskets are a very big attraction of the place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had been to Hojenakkal falls a couple of days back that is in Dharmapuri of TN about 175 Km from Bangalore. But that is one very famous place known as Niagara of Asia. I am writing a full E-book on that with all its glamours photos and all. Boats made like baskets are a very big attraction of the place.

Hoganekkal is very famous for its beautiful waterfalls. There we have fantastic boat travelling. Its really a very good experience. :)

Vinu
I am from srinagar. The area is not full of falls but there are many falls over there esp the ones in "pahalgam", one of the sight seeings.

Nice meeting you, I had been there in Srinagar for long time and also in Rajouri. I liked that place.[/quote]

Rajouri is in Jammu and Srinagar is in kashmir. It takes 8 hrz to reach srinagar from jammu by road. Where are you from?[/quote]
I know Rajouri, Shrinagar and other places well, I had been in JK long enough during my BRO assignments. I have visited from Khilanmarg to Pehalgam and amirakadal to Firdous cinema, Nagin lake and dull lake and what not.[/quote]

Well I have also been to khilanmarg with my school while camping. It is such a beautiful place with such a pure relieving air to breathe and relax.
Nice look,Where is the picture taken?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7200]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
How many times did you bat on water falls? I bath only two times in small fall in our locality.

Upto now i have taken bath on falls N number of times. When ever i get holiday i try to visit any falls. Here in south india there are many falls available. :)

Is Kuttalam your favourite spot????

Meera sandhu
Vinodh post some details or some photo about Kuttalam falls.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Have a look at the pic of Hojenakkal, I took this one recently.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7203]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is Kuttalam your favourite spot????

Its kutrallam, ofcourse kutrallam is one of my favorite spot.

Recently i went to kolli hills. Its really very nice spot.

Vinu
Vinodh post some details or some photo about Kuttalam falls.

Kutrallam is really a very nice spot. I have many pictures taken their. I have to search for it in my database. Will post you few pictures soon. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.