Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite Gazal singer wa (is) Jagjit sing with such a vast variety in his voice and selection.

I too like Jagjit Singh as i personaly meet him when i was a boy........... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
My favorite Gazal singer wa (is) Jagjit sing with such a vast variety in his voice and selection.

I too like Jagjit Singh as i personaly meet him when i was a boy........... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Mehdi Hasan of Pakistan is another legend with some real soul-lifting numbers captivating me for ever!

Mehdi Hasan of Pakistan is another legend with some real soul-lifting numbers captivating me for ever!

80's was an era of Bollywood music with some nice gazals. Actually except gazals, bollywood contributed nothing to film music in 80's.....only some breaking dance numbers

Meera sandhu
Indian pop songs, also Pakisthani....I do admire. But I don't know why such songs are not shown in TV nowadays :angry: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Indian pop songs, also Pakisthani....I do admire. But I don't know why such songs are not shown in TV nowadays :angry: :unsure:

because bollywood and filmy songs have captured the places. :angry: :angry:

a.s.

Yes, roadies and such worst shows are latest fashions. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Only the latest ones. Isn't it?
Nowadays we can't hear old sweet melodies, even songs of last decade :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.