Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
singing yes i do sing but its not hidden.everyone knows.i do write poem is not known by everyone and i do a little bit calligraphy that is something hidden. ;) :P

a.s.
singing yes i do sing but its not hidden.everyone knows.i do write poem is not known by everyone and i do a little bit calligraphy that is something hidden. ;) :P

I want to her you singing dear...But how can I?
Whose songs do you prefer most?

Meera sandhu

actually it all depends on my mood but yes some are always in my favourite list like you have heard emptiness.i have all versions of it and i love to listen it.and some motivational songs also like aasayein from iqbal.and from old songs mere mehboob qayamat hogi,hum bewafa hargiz na the,pani-pani re etc.

a.s.

actually it all depends on my mood but yes some are always in my favourite list like you have heard emptiness.i have all versions of it and i love to listen it.and some motivational songs also like aasayein from iqbal.and from old songs mere mehboob qayamat hogi,hum bewafa hargiz na the,pani-pani re etc.

All are emotional sad numbers :P :P
7_4_35_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I can sing but only for myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7325]}
I have no such hidden talent.But i like to give a surprise to other person......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have no such hidden talent.But i like to give a surprise to other person......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have no hidden talent as such and even if I have I would like to keep it hidden.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

romantic numbers are also there like yun hi from tanu weds manu, chupke se and saathiya from saathiya, tumse hi from jab we met etc

a.s.

romantic numbers are also there like yun hi from tanu weds manu, chupke se and saathiya from saathiya, tumse hi from jab we met etc

Saathiya is my most favourite song I ever heard....but it's Tamil version sung by Hari Haran.
Tumse hi also can increase my heart beat....something is there in its beats....I don't know what :)

Meera sandhu

I can sing but only for myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7325]}

So, two Boddunan singers emerged....Ceemji and Akansha. Add me too, to your list. I used to sing to my close friends at school and college days. But I haven't studied and don't have any classical base.
Nowadays my girl is its victim :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
11770_2012-06-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.