Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not only for yourself but for your entire family. never forget to fasten your seat belts even if it is not mandatory.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Seat belts are compulsory for driver seats here. otherwise,you will get petti

Meera sandhu

Yes It is mandatory for all metros.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He got petty a few months ago. after that till now, he never forgets to wear seat belt..ha ha

Meera sandhu

Yes It is mandatory for all metros.

There are many cities and towns not to talk about villages who do not use any safety measures.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once one of my friend was going in car , suddenly he got a call. he was in the traffic and he lift the call. then the police came near to his car, then by the police reach the car, my friend throw his mobile down in the color , when the police asked him he showed sterio remote. this was really funny

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not always..... if the call is most urgent then i speak in very short time.if it demands time to finish the call will park the vehicle and speak.
Not always..... if the call is most urgent then i speak in very short time.if it demands time to finish the call will park the vehicle and speak.

hi praveen, welcome you to our boddunan family. I hope you will stay active here . :unsure:
I am also like you before 3 months. But, i lost one of my friend because of using mobile while driving. :( :( After that i stop using mobile while driving. :unsure:

Vinu
Oh know I am sorry vinodh. But you have taken a good decision that is not to talk in the mobile while driving

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

hi praveen, welcome you to our boddunan family. I hope you will stay active here . :unsure:
I am also like you before 3 months. But, i lost one of my friend because of using mobile while driving. :( :( After that i stop using mobile while driving. :unsure:

Is it so?
Was it car or two-wheeler?

Also, while we are breaking such traffic rules, we are putting not only our lives to risk but also many others,who do no harm to us. They also have dreams and a family. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.