Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, it's breaking of traffic rules. As a good Indian citizen, we do have duties. If we can't even take care of such simple things, how can we carry big tasks of our nation??????? :huh:

Meera sandhu
Actually, it's breaking of traffic rules. As a good Indian citizen, we do have duties. If we can't even take care of such simple things, how can we carry big tasks of our nation??????? :huh:

You are talking about nation first save own and family.
My request to you and your husband not to use mobile while driving,I don't use.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes i always use mobile while i am driving. Why is mobile for.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have told him several times. But he is not hearing my words. He switch off mobile when he see traffic police only :cheer:

Also, when his father is also along with him while driving :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I have told him several times. But he is not hearing my words. He switch off mobile when he see traffic police only :cheer:

Also, when his father is also along with him while driving :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

my uncle(mama ji) also dont receive call when nana ji is there while travelling else he always receive call while travelling too.

a.s.

my uncle(mama ji) also dont receive call when nana ji is there while travelling else he always receive call while travelling too.

So, I think some elder one is needed to give them a punch :angry:

Meera sandhu
NEVER ! First of all it is just not safe to do so and it is also banned .Two , good enough reasons not to use mobile while driving.If I get a call I either pull up to the side and attend to it or else if that is not possible I simply ignore it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We cannot use mobile while driving it might harm you a lot...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
NEVER ! First of all it is just not safe to do so and it is also banned .Two , good enough reasons not to use mobile while driving.If I get a call I either pull up to the side and attend to it or else if that is not possible I simply ignore it ..

In fact that is the right way of driving, just stop aside and attend/make your call.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In fact that is the right way of driving, just stop aside and attend/make your call.

Yes that is a right way to take phone while driving......... :woohoo: :side: :S :S :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.