Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you go out in 4 wheeler most of the people have a habit of listening to music in high volume. which dominates other sounds. It is suggested to listen music in less volume or not to listen in travelling time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't have an habit of using Mobile while driving,but sometimes when it is important,i use it.

there are rules to follow but if you know them there is no harm using mobile, simply park your car in a side and use it.

many two wheeler rider used phone while driving they use phone behind hamlet :blush: and talk even for hour while in their way......................
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont have an habit that, using mobile while driving.......I hate that habits too...whatever emergency it may be.... just ill send a default message ..without seeing the mobile... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I don't have an habit of using Mobile while driving,but sometimes when it is important,i use it.

there are rules to follow but if you know them there is no harm using mobile, simply park your car in a side and use it.

many two wheeler rider used phone while driving they use phone behind hamlet :blush: and talk even for hour while in their way......................

Yes i also have seen many people who even don't miss a call while driving.Many of them use ear phones and listen to the songs while driving which is harmful and distract the driver. :evil:
we should avoid mobile while driving as much as possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We also stop listening songs by using ear phones while driving

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not "as much" but should not use it any time while driving as by this we not risk our life but other's life also. :blink:
First of all i don't drive. Even if I drive I wont talk while driving and I hate people who talk in the middle of the road with one hand holding mobile and another for driving. By this way they not only will be in danger but also keeps others in danger.

Not "as much" but should not use it any time while driving as by this we not risk our life but other's life also. :blink:

The simple answer to this question is 'I do not respond to any calls unless I stopped my car or bike in the side before talking to someone on mobile. Never while on the move.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't know to drive.But when I sit at the back of the car I try to avoid using mobile phone as it can divert the mind of the driver who drives the car.He may looses his concentration.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.