Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, it's breaking of traffic rules. As a good Indian citizen, we do have duties. If we can't even take care of such simple things, how can we carry big tasks of our nation??????? :huh:

You are talking about nation first save own and family.
My request to you and your husband not to use mobile while driving,I don't use.

I have told him several times. But he is not hearing my words. He switch off mobile when he see traffic police only :cheer:

Also, when his father is also along with him while driving :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

my uncle(mama ji) also dont receive call when nana ji is there while travelling else he always receive call while travelling too.

So, I think some elder one is needed to give them a punch :angry:

yes exactly because they fear them as elders dont like this..

a.s.
I am sure you mean talk and not take, I always take my phone, I even go back home if forget to take it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I dont use mobile while driving when it was call I will stop driving and respond to that call. Which is a safe for me and others also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

NEVER ! First of all it is just not safe to do so and it is also banned .Two , good enough reasons not to use mobile while driving.If I get a call I either pull up to the side and attend to it or else if that is not possible I simply ignore it ..

Yes...of course.

Actually, if my husband is riding a bicycle and gets a call, most times he won't leave it and I have scolded him several times. Nowadays not using bike. So....that risk avoided

Meera sandhu
I do not use mobile phone while driving or even traveling by a vehicle for short distance. I prefer to check the call details on end of journey and then call back.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't use mobile while driving and I think this should be banned as many accidents happened due to this.

Its already banned and if traffic police catches you while doing this they will book your challan. :woohoo:

I don't use it while driving i call them afterwards when i reach destination. :whistle:
I don't use mobile while driving and I think this should be banned as many accidents happened due to this.

Its already banned and if traffic police catches you while doing this they will book your challan. :woohoo:

I don't use it while driving i call them afterwards when i reach destination. :whistle:

Oh yes, this is not safe driving and calling both at a time, that is not the right way of doing things.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a nice decision for traffic police but safety is yours and you have to avoid it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is a nice decision for traffic police but safety is yours and you have to avoid it.

Now i remember the sentence written on road signals.....I will wear helmet. I don't want to become omlet :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (Malayalam).
Same way, if you want safety, keep it in silent mode while driving

Meera sandhu

Now i remember the sentence written on road signals.....I will wear helmet. I don't want to become omlet :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (Malayalam).
Same way, if you want safety, keep it in silent mode while driving

I will wear helmet. I don't want to become omlet
Nice quote.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.