Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I believe love and friendships are entirely two different emotions and one can never substitute the other.
According to me, true friend can remain whole through our life as true friend only. Never try to mix it with more emotions. Let it stand so.
So, both relations should never be interchanged.

Some boys /girls make relationship with other saying friendship. Actually what they are doing is wrong. Never hid your love behind friendship and make it impure. Just tell the truth...please don't say 'will you be my friend???'

Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Personally I believe love and friendships are entirely two different emotions and one can never substitute the other.
According to me, true friend can remain whole through our life as true friend only. Never try to mix it with more emotions. Let it stand so.

Some boys /girls make relationship with other saying friendship. Actually what they are doing is wrong. Never hid your love behind friendship and make it impure. Just tell the truth...please don't say 'will you be my friend???'

Am I not right?

somewhere you are right but just imagine if a boy loves you and he will come and drectly propose you, you may say no.but if in case he offers you for friendship, you both can become good friends and even he will know you well and you too know him well and both of you can start liking each other or he might understand later that you can only be good friend and that was not love it was just infatuation.

so thats why its said first step of love is friendship as you will know each other well.even in every relation i think friendship is a base,
agree?

a.s.

Am I not right?

somewhere you are right but just imagine if a boy loves you and he will come and drectly propose you, you may say no.but if in case he offers you for friendship, you both can become good friends and even he will know you well and you too know him well and both of you can start liking each other or he might understand later that you can only be good friend and that was not love it was just infatuation.

so thats why its said first step of love is friendship as you will know each other well.even in every relation i think friendship is a base,
agree?

But, in the same way only, love develops...then no one will believe in girl-boy friendships. Am I not right?
If it's true love, eyes can't hide it and the other one can easily identify it. Then what's the need of a false friendship between those two?

Meera sandhu

Am I not right?

agree?

But, in the same way only, love develops...then no one will believe in girl-boy friendships. Am I not right?
If it's true love, eyes can't hide it and the other one can easily identify it. Then what's the need of a false friendship between those two?

You are looking too much experienced.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a lot of boys as friends. Most of them have come to my home also. Had combined studies too. Yet none of them developed into a relation. That's how I deal with them :)

Meera sandhu
But no one expects all friends to be lovers. The question here is lovers can't be friends. Not that all friends can't be lovers. That is not possible unless some one is ..........

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No i never accept. lover also may be good friend to us.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Angel, I forget to tell you one thing

Just seeing and falling in love is just frustration. To fall in real love, he/she know the other at least a little

Meera sandhu
I too subscribe to that belief. We pass through various phases of life and it's the dynamics of human minds that make us lovers and friends!
What I feel unless lovers/spouses are good friends they won't qualify for good partners. That would make them very formal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.