Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
he is hiding himself behind the other threads and ignoring the one so that we forget about this thread and it can go behind 4-5 pages.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, of course.
What an idea Sirji!!!!!! :P

but he dont know that we are like vodafone.
we follow you everywhere..hehehehehehehe :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:

Will he change to BSNL.....no network anywhere :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

if he can turn into bsnl then we will too as bsnl to bsnl is free in all over india.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If so, he will throw his sim card out :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

we will send him a letter by the help of a kabutar(piegeon) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, he will make a kaboothar curry for supper

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7470]}

guess what if he will read this he will cut us into pieces and make our dish sandhya and baby curry.. :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: :(

yet we should never leave him. Return as ghosts to scare him in dreams till he answer our questions correctly

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7471]}

Meera sandhu
No this is not true, why should a broken relation end their friendship if they both are happy in their own ways.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In this world everyone have their own rights. Friends can become lovers but if lovers become friends but in their mind they will have the feeling that they were in love once and they act as friends

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This depends totally on person who wants to become friend or otherwise, I do not see any problem if a relation gets broken and a friendship developed.

In this world everyone have their own rights. Friends can become lovers but if lovers become friends but in their mind they will have the feeling that they were in love once and they act as friends

you are cent-percent right.this is what i was trying to explain.and it happens in most of the cases.actually if having friendship after break up it can even lead to problem in your future relations.

a.s.
Most love relations end with a break. So, I wonder how can they remain friends!!!!

Meera sandhu
he is hiding himself behind the other threads and ignoring the one so that we forget about this thread and it can go behind 4-5 pages.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, of course.
What an idea Sirji!!!!!! :P

but he dont know that we are like vodafone.
we follow you everywhere..hehehehehehehe :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:

Will he change to BSNL.....no network anywhere :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

if he can turn into bsnl then we will too as bsnl to bsnl is free in all over india.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If so, he will throw his sim card out :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

we will send him a letter by the help of a kabutar(piegeon) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, he will make a kaboothar curry for supper

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7470]}

guess what if he will read this he will cut us into pieces and make our dish sandhya and baby curry.. :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: :(

yet we should never leave him. Return as ghosts to scare him in dreams till he answer our questions correctly

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7471]}

i guess after reading this he will left sleeping so that we cant come in his dreams.. :P :P

a.s.
That takes a great understanding to carry on beyond any words or ill feeling since they both decided to stay that way. This is their combined choice, no ill feelings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.