Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so.Lovers may be friend and even wife also become a good friend.

Ram ji i didnt meant this.actually im asking like can lover be just friends means if they both know well that they love each other but yet they cant be together so can they be friends in that case also?or if they had been in a relationship for a long time but later on they have to get separate so after that can they be friends?

Don't say me Ji.I will kill you .

Lovers can never remain friends, even if they pretend so.
Heart strings once felt, can never be restored :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I don't think so.Lovers may be friend and even wife also become a good friend.

Ram ji i didnt meant this.actually im asking like can lover be just friends means if they both know well that they love each other but yet they cant be together so can they be friends in that case also?or if they had been in a relationship for a long time but later on they have to get separate so after that can they be friends?

Don't say me Ji.I will kill you .

ok then either i will call you ram sir or ram bhaiya if you dont mind?

a.s.
Ram bhaiya will be good but remember it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

actually just saying name of someone very elder then you is not good so for respect i add ji after every person name but now its better to say ram bhaiya. :) :)

a.s.

actually just saying name of someone very elder then you is not good so for respect i add ji after every person name but now its better to say ram bhaiya. :) :)

He is my bhayya first :P

Meera sandhu
Yes according to my opinion a true love has ability to become a True friend............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

He is my bhayya first :P

ok first your bhaiya then mine happy.. :) :) :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
Yes according to my opinion a true love has ability to become a True friend............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

you too quoted my words in wrong sense i meant that can lovers be friends after breakup or separation? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

you too quoted my words in wrong sense i meant that can lovers be friends after breakup or separation? :unsure: :unsure:

I have very good friends after whatever, what is the problem. Why should I feel bad if they had to settle some where else due to their carriers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have very good friends after whatever, what is the problem. Why should I feel bad if they had to settle some where else due to their carriers.

im just not talking about friends im talking about lovers..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.