The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Three is a common number, we don't know how many more. People want to hide, they never speak truth about these matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually, she has fallen in love with 3 persons in her life. Isn't it?

How you could be so sure, that she had fallen in love thrice?

Want to make each day Accountable

She married more than one time.

That and also she had three children , I think that's what Sandhya was referring to :dry:

She married only twice but had an affair with composer O.P.Nayyar for a long period of time ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That and also she had three children , I think that's what Sandhya was referring to :dry:

She married only twice but had an affair with composer O.P.Nayyar for a long period of time ...

I just google Ashaji and i got the information that she has 3 children and maried twice.

I just google Ashaji and i got the information that she has 3 children and maried twice.

She was married to Bhonsle and then to Pancham, I saw once with her chldren in Srinahar in Kashmir sitting in a house boat in Nagin lake.

She was married to Bhonsle and then to Pancham, I saw once with her chldren in Srinahar in Kashmir sitting in a house boat in Nagin lake.

Before, i just knew about her marraige with Pancham.

]

She married more than one time.[/quote]

She married only twice but had an affair with composer O.P.Nayyar for a long period of time ...[/quote]

I just google Ashaji and i got the information that she has 3 children and maried twice.[/quote]

She was married to Bhonsle and then to Pancham, I saw once with her chldren in Srinahar in Kashmir sitting in a house boat in Nagin lake.[/quote]

Before, i just knew about her marraige with Pancham.[/quote]

That was much later. She was elder than Pancham but had good relations.

]

She married only twice but had an affair with composer O.P.Nayyar for a long period of time ...[/quote]

I just google Ashaji and i got the information that she has 3 children and maried twice.[/quote]

She was married to Bhonsle and then to Pancham, I saw once with her chldren in Srinahar in Kashmir sitting in a house boat in Nagin lake.[/quote]

Before, i just knew about her marraige with Pancham.[/quote]

That was much later. She was elder than Pancham but had good relations.[/quote]

She always talks about pancham da.

She married twice. But she had a relationship with O.P.Nayyar, before marrying R.D. It was quite bold at that time.

That's the main reason why O.P.Nayyar never gave even a single song to Lataji. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.