The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had fall in love with any girl 5 to 6 times. All were different. :) :) One cannot say, the exact number of times of falling in love.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, we can falling love number of times, but falling in love when you are in love with a parents is absolutely wrong thing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can fall in love many times as it is heart related so it is also called as attraction. But true love will be one a time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In Tamil film autograph the hero loves 3 girls at different stages. one love when he was in school and the second one is when he was in college after that he got married another different girl.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mary, it is film but i do agree, such things takes place in our lives also. Autograph movie is in telugu also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can fall in love many times as it is heart related so it is also called as attraction. But true love will be one a time.

It is very difficult to define true love, since love and a relationship too undergoes the necessary changes as it evolves into something else.There is no idyllic love in life since love and life is not stagnant , but it is something that everyone hopes would come their way.When that is the case, you have to make the most of what you have...of course, one can get attracted to many people in life,but it may be just that , and also fall in love many times depending on the circumstances ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes such things takes place in our lives. I recently watched one real life program in ZEE Tamil. One man got married with 3 ladies. First wife having 3 children, two girls and one boy. Second wife having 2 children, both are boys. The third wife is carrying and she is 9 months now.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It depends how many times one can fall in love. People who had have tough relations in life may find it difficult to fall in love again. Some are of the type who take it casually and falling in love for them is like changing clothes. :lol: For others love is a serious commitment. :)

Live in the present :)
It depends how many times one can fall in love. People who had have tough relations in life may find it difficult to fall in love again. Some are of the type who take it casually and falling in love for them is like changing clothes. :lol: For others love is a serious commitment. :)

Let me put it this way, I love my mango tree, pomegranate tree, rose plants, my neighbors, their children and of course my family and friends. Also whenever I find some one who attracts me to the extent of love, I never take time to fall in love with that particular man, woman, living or natural. I do not limit my love to any one in particular. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me put it this way, I love my mango tree, pomegranate tree, rose plants, my neighbors, their children and of course my family and friends. Also whenever I find some one who attracts me to the extent of love, I never take time to fall in love with that particular man, woman, living or natural. I do not limit my love to any one in particular. :)

Putting it in your way I would say that I too fall in love many times in a day. ;) Every time when I have my favorite chocolate, whenever I happen to meet a cute little kid, whenever I visit my hometown, whenever I meet my best friend and also whenever I see Ranbir Kapoor on the TV. :lol:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.